Sunday, January 25, 2009

Continual learning

When I started this blog I new it was going to be a work in progress. This last week has a great learning experience. Just like all of you I still go through the ups and downs of life. I make choices I am not very proud of and need to evaluate where they come from and how I will better myself from them. When dealing with other people it is often hard to stay true to ideals I have come to try and follow. I allowed my ego to interfere with the way I dealt with two of my friends. I was trying to push what I thought was best for the situation and in turn made the situation harder then it needed to be. When looking back I can see that only I had only my intentions in mind and did not take time to considered their side of the scenario. As I pointed out in Finding Flo, when things become too difficult it is time to look at yourself for what needs to be changed. I am in the process of doing this and trust by doing so positive energy will return and a great outcome will appear when the time is right.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With more life experience comes more accountability. I find it really hard to be quite. That sense of urgency to share or reach out and help is something that is difficult to overcome, should I stand by and watch someone fall, try to catch them, or just be there to help them up after, or is my presence even needed at all...

    ReplyDelete